Cannock Chase CCG has a large number of relationships to manage including its relationship with its member practices. Relationships include those that:
- form part of the CCG – member practices and their staff
- monitor the performance and/delivery of the CCG – NHS England, HealthWatch, elected officials, media
- monitor the performance of healthcare providers we commission services from – Monitor, Care Quality Commission, NHS Trust Development Authority
- we work in partnership with – local authorities (county and district), voluntary sector, patient reference groups and other healthcare commissioners such as CCGs and NHS England
- we represent – patients, carers, families using healthcare everyday and who we are accountable to as a statutory organisation.
The annual 360 stakeholder survey is a key part of ensuring these strong relationships are in place. The survey allows stakeholders to provide feedback on working relationships with CCGs. The feedback is used to help inform the way we manage our relationships and undertake our business.