Do you want to stay informed about what is happening to health services in your area?
Do you have ideas about how to improve local health services?
Do you want to help us to shape local health services in the future?
We want to work with you to further improve the health, care and well-being of everyone in our community. However, we know that people live very busy lives and have little spare time.
The CCG has a number of different ways in which you can get involved but the easiest way to keep up to date with what is happening to health services in your area is by joining the CCG Membership Scheme.
- It's completely free and anyone is entitled to join if they are registered with a doctor within the Cannock Chase area.
- Cannock Chase CCG maintains regular contact with the members through newsletters and consults them on a variety of issues.
If you would like to join the Membership Scheme simply complete our Online Membership Registration Form.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Stay informed about developments in health which are of particular interest to you.
- Find out about special "Our NHS" events, health initiatives and consultations and how to take part.
- Find out more about your local NHS and how the money is being spent.
- Have your say in the development and planning of local services. Help us to monitor the quality of our health services.
- Receive feedback on changes made in response to YOUR input.
As a result you will be able to...
- Voice your opinions and know that we are listening
- Influence and help shape the health services of the future
- Take responsibility for your health and the health of the local population.